Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back to School with Peplum


Back to School in Style: Peplum

Back to School in Style: Peplum by jes94ic94a featuring flat pumps
Here is my interpretation of the first day of school. I always like to dress up on my first day, so I was inspired by a casual dress up feel. All of these outfits offer either heels or a flat shoe/sandal. I gave the shoe option because I know I hate wearing heels all day. The first outfit is a bit more risky, but it's so sleek. The second outfit is more classy. The third outfit is something fresh and trendy. The last outfit is one of my favorites. I love the stripes and the mixture of texture with the lace in the top. I added the yellow heels to add some interest. What do you think?

Cushnie Et Ochs blouse
farfetch.com



TIBI zipper top
tibi.com


Forever New blue peplum top
$56 - forevernew.com.au



J Brand mid-rise jeans
$355 - harveynichols.com


Flower print pants
$44 - laura-ashley.com.au


Gold sequin shorts
$17 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Giuseppe Zanotti sandals
giuseppezanottidesign.com



Jimmy Choo pointed pumps
luisaviaroma.com


Salvatore Ferragamo bow shoes
$730 - selfridges.com


Vince flat pumps
blueandcream.com


Miz Mooz flat thong sandals
infinityshoes.com



Holographic shoes
dailylook.com




Gold pendant necklace
lorisshoes.com


Monki kohl jewelry
$16 - monki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment